Last updated: [DATE]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser. They are used to remember your browsing session and keep you logged in.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They are used to remember your preferences and settings for future visits.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set by third-party services we use on our website. They help us analyze and understand how visitors use our site, track advertisement performance, and provide personalized content.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: